PRICES

Double room      Leva       Euro
01.06 - 30.06                  
01.09 - 30.09.
   30             
01.07 - 31.08 40                

A room for 2+1      Leva        Euro
01.06 - 30.06                  
 01.09 - 30.09.
   40     
01.07 - 31.08   50     

A room for 2  + 2    Leva          Euro
01.06 - 30.06                  
01.09 - 30.09.
   50            
01.07 - 31.08    60           

Complete house for 12 guests        Leva       Euro
01.06 - 30.06
01.09 - 30.09.
210            
01.07 - 31.08   230               

Complete house for 12 guests + 5      Leva    Euro
01.06 - 30.06 
01.09 - 30.09.
250
01.07 - 31.08 320

BANK ACCOUNT
Todor Iliev Zhelyazkov
Bank account in Bulgarian leva
IBAN BG51FINV91501015990885
BIC FINVBGSF
Todor Iliev Zhelyazkov
Bank account in EURO
IBAN BG42FINV915010EUR09IWE
BIC FINVBGSF




Please note the valid booking is for 6 (six) nights minimum.
Check in: From 2 p.m. till 11 p.m.
Check out: Till 11.30 a.m.

Payment conditions: 20% at booking and the remaining 80% at arrival.

Cancellation: Cancellation is possible 10 days before arrival date as minimum. 20% cancellation tax is applied.


The prices are for 1 room per 1 night. The price covers all the room facilities, completely furnished kitchen in the garden to be used by all guests and the applicable taxes.
We kindly request the kitchen and garden facilities to be used up to 10 p.m. respecting guests peaceful sleep and relaxation. Thank you!
No pets are allowed.